These curved bar crawler earrings are an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 10K ROSE GOLD CURVED BAR CRAWLER EARRINGS:
Pair your vibrant and sparkly earrings with:
- Colorful halter crop top, high-waisted shorts, sunnies, and sandals.
- Belted paper bag pants, crop top, and square-toe mule sandals.
- Tie-dye cartoon graphic tee, denim shorts, and sneakers.
10K ROSE GOLD CURVED BAR CRAWLER EARRINGS WITH DIAMOND BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- An amazing and vibrant piece of jewelry that will complement your personality and outfits effortlessly.
- Sparkle and shine that last a lifetime. Enjoy the stunning quality of diamonds, the hardest gemstones in the world!
- Flawless finish that will keep looking great as long as you want to enjoy it.
- Surprisingly easy to clean! Just use some soap and warm water, and in less than 5 minutes you are good to go!
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can shop worry-free!
CURVED BAR CRAWLER EARRINGS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s the difference between 10K, 14K, and 18K gold?
- 10K gold offers excellent value for your money. It’s the strongest and most reliable gold type in terms of durability. 14K gold is not as durable as 10K, but is made of purer gold. This requires a bit more care due to the increased softness. 18K is a softer type of gold that is more likely to deform over time due to the higher amount of gold mixed into it. These tend to scratch more easily.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 10K ROSE GOLD CURVED BAR CRAWLER EARRING:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
Complete your look with these dazzling earrings. Order now!