This blue topaz stud earring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
Stone Hardness: 8
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Meaning: Luck and Creativity
Healing and Purpose: Topaz, in particular, has been said to work with one’s creative energy. Topaz is also excellent for promoting concentration. Many believed wearing a topaz ring would keep death from coming prematurely and would control insomnia and greed. Topaz has been said to be of great use for protection against a wide variety of problems from emotional difficulties to fires and accidents.
Sources of Blue Topaz: Brazil, Nigeria, Australia, Burma, and Mexico
Fun Fact: Topaz gets its name from the Greek word topazion, which may originate from the Sanskrit tapas, meaning, “fire.” The name might also come from the name of the Egyptian island of topazos (now St. John’s island) in the Red Sea.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 10K HEART-SHAPED 6MM BLUE TOPAZ STUD EARRINGS:
Pair your elegant and beautiful blue topaz stud earrings with:
- Terracotta-colored jumpsuit, Flora black topaz earrings, Flora black topaz bracelet and necklace, and high heels
- Turquoise wrap-dress, ballet flats, and nude-colored leather bag
- Blush colored blouse, high-waisted jeans, and white espadrilles
10K YELLOW GOLD 6MM HEART-SHAPED BLUE TOPAZ STUD EARRINGS BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- An elegant and sparkly blue topaz that complements your impeccable style and personality.
- High-quality and tarnish-free gold that will last a lifetime.
- Affordable and hypoallergenic jewelry that is safe for everyone, even to those who have sensitive skin.
- Versatile pair of stud earrings that can be worn in the office to a fun night out with your friends.
- This jewelry is very easy to clean, wash it with soap and warm water and you’re good to go.
6MM HEART-SHAPED CUT BLUE TOPAZ STUD EARRINGS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between precious metals and semi-precious metal?
- Precious metals include gold, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and silver. Semi-precious metals include copper, tungsten, iron, titanium, zinc, and nickel. Most jewelry is made with a combination of precious and semi-precious metals with semi-precious as the base metal and the precious metal as the outer or primary layer. This ensures a stronger more durable product for you to enjoy for years to come.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
Is my earring hypoallergenic?
- Yes, all of our gold jewelry is hypoallergenic. You can check the product specifications for more details.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 10K YELLOW GOLD HEART-SHAPED 6MM BLUE TOPAZ STUD EARRINGS:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
10K YELLOW GOLD HEART-SHAPED 6MM BLUE TOPAZ STUD EARRINGS SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: Yellow
- Metal Karat: 10 KT
- Stone Type: Blue Topaz
- Size: 6mm
Order these amazing earrings and make your partner happy!