This princess cut stud earring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
Color(s): Colorless/White (acts as a diamond simulant), Pink, Red, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, etc.
Stone Hardness: 9
Astrological Sign: Aries and Taurus
Meaning: Clarity and Practicality
Healing and Purpose: This stone is believed to improve focus, increase clarity and release the ego. Called “the stone of practicality,” some practitioners use it for grounding. Some users apply cubic zirconia to remove the illusion and drain selfishness. It has been used with the third eye, crown, and solar plexus chakras. These are also believed to stabilize the body and improve the wearer’s physical and mental health.
Source of Cubic Zirconia: Lab-created
Fun Fact: Cubic Zirconia gems are around 75% heavier than diamonds. Cubic Zirconia gems also said to possess a power through which they can communicate with angels.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 14K PRINCESS CUT STUD EARRINGS:
Pair your vibrant and sparkly cubic zirconia stud earrings with:
- Vintage band graphic tee, ripped jeans, and sneakers
- Maxi wrap dress and suede pumps
- Teal off-shoulder chiffon maxi dress and sandals
14K WHITE GOLD PRINCESS CUT CUBIC ZIRCONIA STUD EARRINGS BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- A radiant and mystical piece of jewelry that will compliment your personality and outfits effortlessly.
- Cubic zirconia is a diamond simulant in terms of its clarity and brilliance.
- A high-quality and affordable alternative to diamonds which can make you look like a thousand bucks without actually paying a lot of money for it.
- It’s actually very easy to clean! Just clean them with soap and water, and in less than 5 minutes you are good to go!
- Worry-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
PRINCESS CUT STUD EARRINGS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between precious metals and semi-precious metals?
- Precious metals include gold, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and silver. Semi-precious metals include copper, tungsten, iron, titanium, zinc, and nickel. Most jewelry is made with a combination of precious and semi-precious metals with semi-precious as the base metal and the precious metal as the outer or primary layer. This ensures a stronger more durable product for you to enjoy for years to come.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
Is my earring hypoallergenic?
- Yes, in fact, all of our gold jewelry is hypoallergenic. You can check the product specifications for more details.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD PRINCESS CUT CUBIC ZIRCONIA STUD EARRINGS:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rubbing in back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
14K WHITE GOLD STUD EARRINGS SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: White
- Metal Karat: 14 KT
- Stone Type: Cubic Zirconia
- Size: 4mm
Order these amazing earrings and make your partner happy!