Stand out from the crowd with this hot and bold look!
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD CIRCULAR HORSESHOE BARBELL:
Pair your stunning and beautiful circular horseshoe barbell with:
- Jeans and a t-shirt while lounging around on the weekends.
- Leggings and a thick v-neck sweater to keep you warm and stylish in the cold.
- Graphic tee with shorts and sneakers or sandals.
14K WHITE GOLD CIRCULAR HORSESHOE BARBELL BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- This gorgeous ring can be used with various piercing styles — use this for your nose, eyebrow, lip, cartilage, or nipple.
- A tasteful yet bold style to stand out from the crowd, this was made for you.
- Durable and secure for an all-day comfortable fit.
- High-quality 14K gold that looks incredible and is easily cleaned.
- Rest assured, it’s backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee as long as it’s unopened.
14K WHITE GOLD CIRCULAR HORSESHOE BARBELL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s the difference between 10K, 14K, and 18K gold?
- 10K gold offers excellent value for your money. It’s the strongest and most reliable gold type in terms of durability. 14K gold is not as durable as 10K, but is made of purer gold. This requires a bit more care due to the increased softness. 18K is a softer type of gold that is more likely to deform over time due to the higher amount of gold mixed into it. These tend to scratch more easily.
What type of piercing will this ring fit?
- You’ve got lots of options for this gorgeous piece! Wear it on a lip, belly button, nipple, or ear piercing. Make sure to check the gauge before opening your ring, as due to health and safety concerns, Lavari will not accept returns of opened body jewelry.
What’s the most important thing to know when purchasing jewelry online?
- The most important thing to consider is the personal style of the person you’re buying for. While fashion is about staying up-to-date with the latest trends, it is also very personal. The second most important thing is size — whether it’s the ring size, chain size, or necklace size, ensuring a perfect fit that will complement every outfit.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD CIRCULAR HORSESHOE BARBELL:
- Avoid wearing jewelry in the shower and while washing hands with soap.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.