This curve stud nose ring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
Color(s): Colorless/White, Pink, Yellow, Black, and different color varieties
Stone Hardness: 10
Astrological Sign: Taurus, Virgo, and Libra
Meaning: Love, Commitment, Wealth, and Success
Healing and Purpose: Wearing a Black Diamond can help overcome the feeling of inferiority and can increase the level of confidence in an individual. It is best to be worn by people who are suffering from the creative blocks and who are not being able to express themselves through the medium of arts and creativity such as a writer, painter, and artist. It is often suggested to a person who is suffering from the habit of overthinking, anxiety, nervousness, and a bad temper. Wearing a Black Diamond in such a condition will bring peace and calm in mind.
Source of Diamond: South Africa, Russia, Botswana, Australia, India, Russia, Siberia, Brazil, China, Canada, and the United States.
Fun Fact: The ancient Romans and Greeks believed that Black Diamonds were tears cried by the gods or splinters from falling stars, and Romans believed that Cupid’s arrows were tipped with Black Diamonds.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD CURVE STUD DIAMOND NOSE RING:
Pair your sparkly black diamond curve stud nose ring with:
- Red satin high-slit dress, metallic-colored high-heels, drop earrings, and a cute clutch
- Pastel-colored ribbed crop top, high-waisted jeans, leather belt, and leather mules
- Tie-front leopard printed top, denim skirt, blazer, and black leather boots
14K WHITE GOLD BLACK DIAMOND CURVE STUD NOSE RING BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- A well-made black diamond nose ring that compliments your awesome style and personality while showcasing elegance and versatility.
- Amazing and a sparkly ethically mined black diamond that complements the nose ring’s gold finish.
- Flawless gold finish that has undergone a series of meticulous quality inspection to ensure perfection.
- It’s actually very easy to clean! Just clean them with soap and water, and in less than 5 minutes you are good to go!
- Worry-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
14K WHITE GOLD CURVE STUD BLACK DIAMOND NOSE RING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
If I am buying a present online and it doesn’t fit or they don’t like them, can I return it?
- As long as you are within the first 30 days of purchase you can return or exchange your unworn nose ring, no questions asked. Please go to our returns page to start the process.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
What’s the difference between 10K, 14K, and 18K gold?
- 10K gold offers excellent value for your money. It’s the strongest and most reliable gold type in terms of durability. 14K gold is not as durable as 10K, but is made of purer gold. This requires a bit more care due to the increased softness. 18K is a softer type of gold that is more likely to deform over time due to the higher amount of gold mixed into it. These tend to scratch more easily.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD BLACK DIAMOND CURVE STUD NOSE RING:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
14K WHITE GOLD BLACK DIAMOND CURVE STUD NOSE RING SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: White
- Metal Karat: 14 KT
- Stone Type: Diamond
- Diamond Weight: 0.01 CT.
- Stone Color: Black
- Stone Size: 1.3 mm
- Gauge: 22 Gauge
Stand out from the crowd when you wear this awesome nose ring, order now!