This amethyst stud earring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
Color(s): Color varies from light to dark purple
Stone Hardness: 7
Astrological Sign: Aquarius, Pisces
Meaning: Protection and Purification
Healing and Purpose: Amethyst is used for problems in the blood and with breathing problems. Amethyst crystal clusters are used to keep the air and life force in the home clean and positive. Using an Amethyst as a meditation focus will increase positive spiritual feelings and help overcome fears and cravings. It also helps relieve headaches.
Sources of Amethyst: Brazil, Uruguay (in Artigas), Argentina, Bolivia, Mexico, Namibia, Zambia, Madagascar, Russia (Siberia) and the United States (Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia
Fun Fact: The word Amethyst comes from the Greek meaning “without drunkenness” and Amethyst is believed to protect one from poison.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 10K 4MM SQUARE-SHAPED AMETHYST STUD EARRINGS:
Pair your elegant and beautiful amethyst stud earrings with:
- Periwinkle smocked off-shoulder crop top, high-waisted periwinkle-colored pants, and a pair of white square-toe strappy heeled sandals
- Purple sleeveless mini silk dress, silver high heels, and silver layered necklace which is perfect for going out with friends
- Mauve long sleeve bodysuit, bell-bottom denim, and high chunky heels
10K YELLOW GOLD 4MM SQUARE-SHAPED AMETHYST STUD EARRINGS BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Vibrant amethyst that complements your impeccable style and personality.
- High-quality and tarnish-free gold that will last a lifetime.
- Affordable and hypoallergenic jewelry that is safe for everyone, even to those who have sensitive skin.
- Versatile pair of stud earrings that can be worn in the office to a fun night out with your friends.
- This jewelry is very easy to clean, wash it with soap and warm water and you’re good to go.
4MM SQUARE-SHAPED CUT AMETHYST STUD EARRINGS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between precious metals and semi-precious metal?
- Precious metals include gold, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and silver. Semi-precious metals include copper, tungsten, iron, titanium, zinc, and nickel. Most jewelry is made with a combination of precious and semi-precious metals with semi-precious as the base metal and the precious metal as the outer or primary layer. This ensures a stronger more durable product for you to enjoy for years to come.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
Is my earring hypoallergenic?
- Yes, all of our gold jewelry is hypoallergenic. You can check the product specifications for more details.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 10K YELLOW GOLD SQUARE-SHAPED AMETHYST STUD EARRINGS:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
10K YELLOW GOLD SQUARE-SHAPED AMETHYST STUD EARRINGS SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: Yellow
- Metal Karat: 10 KT
- Stone Type: Amethyst
- Size: 4mm
Order these amazing earrings and make your partner happy!