This black onyx stud earring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
Color(s): Black or Brown
Stone Hardness: 7
Astrological Sign: Leo
Meaning: Peace, Harmony, and Love
Healing and Purpose: Onyx is not only used for protection, but also as a defense against negativity consciously directed towards you. Contemporary authors say the onyx brings increased vigor, strength, stamina, and self-control. It alleviates worry, tension, and nervousness and eliminates confusion and nightmares.
Sources of Onyx: Onyx can be found in Uruguay and bordering regions of Brazil, Afghanistan, India, Madagascar, Peru, and northwest Mexico
Fun Fact: The term onyx is said to have been generated from the Greek word onux, which means fingernail or claw. Legend has it that the mischievous Cupid once cut off Venus’s fingernails when she was sleeping. As the fingernails scattered on the ground, the Gods turned them into flesh-colored stones, as no part of a heavenly body was supposed to perish.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 14K 5MM PEAR BLACK ONYX STUD EARRINGS:
Pair your elegant and beautiful black onyx stud earrings with:
- Black kimono jumpsuit, gold high-heels, black leather purse, gold tennis bracelet with diamonds, and Lavari’s yellow gold black onyx pendant
- A white short-sleeve button-down shirt tucked in a pair of high-waisted black and white gingham pants, black blazer, and black stiletto pumps
- Beige halter dress, nude pumps, gold bangles, and Lavari’s black onyx ring
14K YELLOW GOLD 5MM PEAR BLACK ONYX STUD EARRINGS BENEFITS & FEATURES:
The bold color of black onyx and it’s subtle sparkle perfectly complements yellow gold’s flawless and lustrous finish. You will never have to worry about losing your black onyx studs, thanks to the secure three-pronged setting and its reliable lock.
Pairing this pair of black onyx stud earrings will never be a problem either since black is known for mixing well with a wide range of colors. Whether you’re on your corporate attire or your frilly dresses, you’ll surely look stunning.
Are you always busy? Then, cleaning this pair of earrings will never be a hassle! Just clean them with soap and water and in less than five minutes, you are good to go!
Above all that Lavari offers the best and affordable jewelry, so you won’t have to break the bank to purchase one! And, when you’re not pleased with the quality of your earring we offer a fuss-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
5MM PEAR CUT BLACK ONYX STUD EARRINGS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between precious metals and semi-precious metal?
- Precious metals include gold, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and silver. Semi-precious metals include copper, tungsten, iron, titanium, zinc, and nickel. Most jewelry is made with a combination of precious and semi-precious metals with semi-precious as the base metal and the precious metal as the outer or primary layer. This ensures a stronger more durable product for you to enjoy for years to come.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
Is my earring hypoallergenic?
- Yes, all of our gold jewelry is hypoallergenic. You can check the product specifications for more details.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 14K YELLOW GOLD PEAR BLACK ONYX STUD EARRINGS:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
14K YELLOW GOLD PEAR BLACK ONYX STUD EARRINGS SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: Yellow
- Metal Karat: 14 KT
- Stone Type: Black Onyx
- Size: 5mm
Order these stunning pair of pear-shaped earrings!