This XO cartilage earring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 14K YELLOW GOLD XO CARTILAGE EARRINGS:
Pair your vibrant and sparkly cartilage earrings with:
- Pink square neck eyelet dress and heeled sandals
- White graphic tee, skinny jeans, and leather mules
- Crop top, high-waisted shorts, and flip flops
14K YELLOW GOLD XO CARTILAGE EARRING BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- An amazing and vibrant piece of jewelry that will compliment your personality and outfits effortlessly.
- It will show your love and devotion to your partner.
- Flawless finish that lasts a long time.
- It’s actually very easy to clean! Just clean them with soap and water, and in less than 5 minutes you are good to go!
- Worry-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
XO CARTILAGE EARRING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between precious metals and semi-precious metal?
- Precious metals include gold, platinum, palladium, rhodium, and silver. Semi-precious metals include copper, tungsten, iron, titanium, zinc, and nickel. Most jewelry is made with a combination of precious and semi-precious metals with semi-precious as the base metal and the precious metal as the outer or primary layer. This ensures a stronger more durable product for you to enjoy for years to come.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
What’s the difference between 10K, 14K, and 18K gold?
- 10K gold offers excellent value for your money. It’s the strongest and most reliable gold type in terms of durability. 14K gold is not as durable as 10K, but is made of purer gold. This requires a bit more care due to the increased softness. 18K is a softer type of gold that is more likely to deform over time due to the higher amount of gold mixed into it. These tend to scratch more easily.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 14K YELLOW GOLD XO CARTILAGE EARRING:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
14K YELLOW GOLD XO EARRING SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: Yellow
- Metal Karat: 14 KT
Complete your look with this stunning cartilage earring. Order now!