Lavari Jewelers Women’s Diamond Stud Nose Ring, 14K White Gold, .01 Carat, 22 Gauge, 1.3 MM
$44.99 – $99.99 $35.99 – $79.99
On All Orders
On All Orders
- SIMPLE. A straight stud nose ring that lends and understated edge to your look. A nose ring for women with poise.
- ARIES AND TAURUS BIRTHSTONE. Your Aries or Taurus will know she’s the most precious woman in your life when you give her this diamond nose ring.
- TIMELESS IN STYLE. The perfect gift for an anniversary, birthday, engagement, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, graduation, or just because. A classic gift for any woman, especially brides, bridesmaids, fiancées, wives, girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, or even a grandmother.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA. At Lavari Jewlery, our experts handpick each stone to ensure that your purchase will exceed your expectations every single time. Once the gemstones are selected, our team of master jewelers place them in intricate settings on-site at our headquarters in New York, NY. We take pride in having our exquisite jewelry designed in the USA, because it gives us complete control over the quality, authenticity and craftsmanship.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. With every purchase, you get a lifetime manufacturer warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.ee.
SAVE & Complete the Look
On All Orders
Free Returns and Exchanges
Up to 70%
1+ Million Happy Customers
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
To make beautiful, premium quality women’s fine jewelry that helps you look good and feel good. Lavari Jewelry will fit like it should, be ethically sourced with earth-friendly, high-end materials and won’t break the bank for those of us who believe you shouldn’t have to compromise between affordability, quality and consciousness.
Notes From The Designer
This stud diamond nose ring is an awesome addition to your jewelry collection.
Color(s): Colorless/White, Pink, Yellow, Black, and different color varieties
Stone Hardness: 10
Astrological Sign: Taurus, Virgo, and Libra
Meaning: Love, Commitment, Wealth, and Success
Healing and Purpose: Wearing a diamond can help overcome the feeling of inferiority and can increase the level of confidence in an individual. It is best to be worn by people who are suffering from the creative blocks and who are not being able to express themselves through the medium of arts and creativity such as a writer, painter, and artist. It is often suggested to a person who is suffering from the habit of overthinking, anxiety, nervousness, and a bad temper. Wearing a diamond in such a condition will bring peace and calm in mind.
Source of Diamond: South Africa, Russia, Botswana, Australia, India, Russia, Siberia, Brazil, China, Canada, and the United States.
Fun Fact: The ancient Romans and Greeks believed that diamonds were tears cried by the gods or splinters from falling stars, and Romans believed that Cupid’s arrows were tipped with diamonds.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD STRAIGHT STUD DIAMOND NOSE RING:
Pair your sparkly diamond 1.3mm straight stud nose ring with:
- A figure-hugging black high-slit gown, gold bangle bracelet, high-heels, gold drop earrings, and a sparkly clutch
- Off-white palm-printed graphic tee, high-waisted mom jeans, and leather mules
- A cute button-down white polka dot crop top, flowy midi skirt, ballet flats, and blush-colored crossbody bag
14K GOLD 1.3MM DIAMOND STRAIGHT STUD NOSE RING BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- A well-made diamond nose ring that compliments your awesome style and personality while showcasing elegance and versatility.
- Amazing diamond and a sparkly ethically mined diamond that compliments the nose ring’s white gold finish.
- Flawless gold finish that has undergone a series of meticulous quality inspection to ensure perfection.
- It’s actually very easy to clean! Just clean them with soap and water, and in less than 5 minutes you are good to go!
- Worry-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
14K WHITE GOLD STUD DIAMOND NOSE RING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
If I am buying a present online and it doesn’t fit or they don’t like them, can I return it?
- As long as you are within the first 30 days of purchase you can return or exchange your unworn nose ring, no questions asked. Please go to our returns page to start the process.
What’s the difference between Carat and Karat?
- Carat is a unit of measure for diamonds or gemstones while Karat is the unit of purity for gold.
What’s the difference between 10K, 14K, and 18K gold?
- 10K gold offers excellent value for your money. It’s the strongest and most reliable gold type in terms of durability. 14K gold is not as durable as 10K, but is made of purer gold. This requires a bit more care due to the increased softness. 18K is a softer type of gold that is more likely to deform over time due to the higher amount of gold mixed into it. These tend to scratch more easily.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR 14K WHITE GOLD 1.3MM 0.01 CTTW. DIAMOND NOSE RING:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
14K STUD DIAMOND NOSE RING SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Gold
- Metal Color: White
- Metal Karat: 14 KT
- Stone Type: Diamond
- Diamond Weight: 0.01 CT.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Size: 1.3 mm
Stand out from the crowd when you wear this awesome nose ring, order now!
The Lavari Story
Lavari was born with a bold spirit that craved conscious, awe-inspiring creativity for the expression of personal style. Over 30 years ago, we set out to achieve something powerful with our small family business that we couldn’t find elsewhere, fine jewelry that makes you feel as good as you look. With a strong focus on ethical sourcing and high-end earth-friendly materials, we set out with a belief that you shouldn’t have to choose between stunning designs, affordability and quality when it comes to women’s everyday fine jewelry. At Lavari, you’ll never have to. Who is with us?
Proud Sponsor of
Lavari Jewelers is proud to stand with Jewelers for Children.
Jewelers for Children has donated more than $60 million to programs to enhance the lives of children. Every purchase at Lavari Jewelers will help contribute to Jewelers for Children’s mission to support as many children in need as possible.