Lavari Jewelers Women’s Oval Shaped Blue Topaz Pendant Necklace with Spring Ring Clasp and 0.12 White Topaz, 925 Sterling Silver, 1.00 CT, 18 Inch Box Chain
$36.99 – $57.99
On All Orders
On All Orders
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Lavari Jewelers only uses the best materials so you can be confident in a durable, gorgeous piece of jewelry made with love.
- AFFORDABLE & CONFLICT-FREE: All of our stones are ethically sourced and handpicked to ensure that your purchase will exceed your expectations every single time.
- INCREDIBLY EASY TO CLEAN: With minimal effort, you can keep your jewelry looking as stunning as if it’s fresh from the box.
- 30-DAY WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE & LIFETIME WARRANTY: We know you’ll love your Lavari Jeweler’s piece, but in case you have any concerns, we back our jewelry by offering a simple and worry-free 30-day money-back guarantee and a lifetime warranty.
On All Orders
Free Returns and Exchanges
Up to 70%
1+ Million Happy Customers
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
To make beautiful, premium quality women’s fine jewelry that helps you look good and feel good. Lavari Jewelry will fit like it should, be ethically sourced with earth-friendly, high-end materials and won’t break the bank for those of us who believe you shouldn’t have to compromise between affordability, quality and consciousness.
Notes From The Designer
Women’s Oval Shaped Blue Topaz Pendant Necklace with Spring Ring Clasp. Blue Topaz is December’s birthstone. Perfect for Sagittarius and Capricorn.
- Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
- Stone Type: Blue Topaz
- Stone Shape: Oval
- Dimensions: 7X5 MM
- Chain Type: Box Chain
- Chain Length: 18 Inches
- Chain Clasp: Ring Clasp
- Birth Month: December
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN:
- Clean your jewelry with soap and water.
- Store your silver jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back-and-forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
The Lavari Story
Lavari was born with a bold spirit that craved conscious, awe-inspiring creativity for the expression of personal style. Over 30 years ago, we set out to achieve something powerful with our small family business that we couldn’t find elsewhere, fine jewelry that makes you feel as good as you look. With a strong focus on ethical sourcing and high-end earth-friendly materials, we set out with a belief that you shouldn’t have to choose between stunning designs, affordability and quality when it comes to women’s everyday fine jewelry. At Lavari, you’ll never have to. Who is with us?
Proud Sponsor of
Lavari Jewelers is proud to stand with Jewelers for Children.
Jewelers for Children has donated more than $60 million to programs to enhance the lives of children. Every purchase at Lavari Jewelers will help contribute to Jewelers for Children’s mission to support as many children in need as possible.