This trendy and edgy black stainless steel thin blue line ring shows solidarity to law enforcement.
HOW TO WEAR YOUR BLACK STAINLESS STEEL THIN BLUE LINE RING:
Pair your black stainless steel thin blue line ring with:
- A vintage band graphic tee, dark denim jeans, and all-white sneakers
- A royal blue polo shirt and black twill shorts
- Beige shirt, black trousers, and brogues
BLACK STAINLESS STEEL THIN BLUE LINE RING BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Two vibrant thin blue line on the top and bottom edge of the black ion plated stainless steel ring gives a very trendy and edgy look.
- Show the ultimate support for law enforcement, it’s perfect as a gift or for yourself!
- Not only is this hypoallergenic, but it also won’t tarnish or rust easily due to the high-quality stainless steel.
- This piece of jewelry will stand the test of time since it is made with stainless steel which is heat, impact, and fire resistant.
- Worry-free 30-day money back guarantee.
BLACK STAINLESS STEEL THIN BLUE LINE RING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is your stainless steel hypoallergenic?
- Our stainless steel products are made with 316L or 304-grade stainless steel. Both are high-quality stainless steel that have such a small amount of nickel that they’re considered hypoallergenic and won’t tarnish or rust easily.
What does the thin blue line stand for?
- The Blue represents the officer and the courage they find deep inside when faced with insurmountable odds.
- The Black background was designed as a constant reminder of our fallen brother and sister officers.
- The Line, the line is what cops protect, the barrier between anarchy and civilized society, between order and chaos, between respect for decency and lawlessness.
What is the black coloring on stainless steel?
- The black coloring is ion plating. Ion plating is used to make your dog tag pendant more durable and gives it its color. Ion plating can have a glossy or matte finish.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR STAINLESS STEEL THIN BLUE LINE RING:
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft clean cloth.
- Avoid soaking in water or using steamers or harsh cleaners.
- Wash plated jewelry with warm water gently, use a soft-bristled toothbrush with mild soap to clean hard to reach places.
Pro-Tip: Cleaning your jewelry with this method once a week will not only keep your jewelry clean, but it will also keep them sparkly. Best to stay away from cleaning solutions with harsh chemicals.
STAINLESS STEEL BLUE LINE RING SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Metal Type: Stainless steel
- Metal Color: Black, Blue
- Plating: Ion Plating
- Width: 9mm
- Fit: True to its size
This is a must-have to show law enforcement support, order today.