Lavari – Men’s Foxtail Chain Bracelet – Stainless Steel – 6mm – 9″
A Staple In Any Professionals Wardrobe, Showcasing Sophistication & Elegance
HOW TO WEAR YOUR FOXTAIL CHAIN BRACELET:
Pair your Foxtail Chain Bracelet with:
- A crisp button-down, unbuttoned at the neck, sleeves slightly pushed up
- A black, navy or charcoal suit, 2 or 3 pieces.
- A shirt and sport jacket
- A crew neck sweater with slightly rolled up sleeves
MEN’S FOXTAIL CHAIN BRACELET KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
STRONG AND DURABLE
This piece of jewelry will stand the test of time since it is made with stainless steel which is heat, impact, and fire resistant. Plus, the ion plating adds an extra layer of protection.
You can wear this stainless steel bracelet with just about everything. From formal wear to casual wear, matching it with your outfit will never be an issue.
MODERN AND SOPHISTICATED
This stainless steel jewelry has a matte polished finish which gives it a very modern, masculine, and sophisticated look for whoever wears it.
- THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT
You wouldn’t even notice that you’re wearing them since this stainless steel bracelet is crafted to be thin and lightweight without sacrificing its strength and quality.
Stainless steel and ion plating make this bracelet resistant to fading when you use cleaning solutions which contain harsh chemicals like alcohol or detergents.
MEN’S FOXTAIL CHAIN BRACELET FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I give this to my dad for his birthday?
- Absolutely! This stainless steel bracelet is perfect for boys or men who are aged 15 and above.
Can I return my order if there’s damage?
- Lavari Jewelers manufactures high-quality jewelry that will turn heads. However, if you are not pleased with the item, you can return them click this link to learn more.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
- At this time we do not offer gift wrapping. Our boxes and pouches are pretty cool though.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MEN’S FOXTAIL CHAIN BRACELET:
- Wash it with water
- Apply a mixture of dishwashing soap or toothpaste and baking soda
- Brush it with fine and a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Rinse thoroughly and dry them with a towel
Tip: Cleaning your jewelry with this method once a week will not only keep your jewelry clean, but it will also keep them sparkly. Best to stay away from cleaning solutions with harsh chemicals.
Level up your wrist wear by ordering today.