Show off your fashion flair with the Prima Donna collection!
HOW TO WEAR YOUR STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DOUBLE PRIMA DONNA RING WITH RHODIUM PLATING AND CUBIC ZIRCONIA:
Pair your elegant and curvy ring with:
- Flowy halter top with a dark pair of skinny pants.
- The most drop-dead gorgeous look in your closet. You know the one.
- Jumpsuit and a pair of pumps for a powerful working woman with style.
STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DOUBLE PRIMA DONNA RING WITH RHODIUM PLATING AND CUBIC ZIRCONIA BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Incredible black color to stand out with style.
- Stunning and durable sterling silver that she’s going to absolutely love.
- Part of Lavari’s Prima Donna collection, pieces designed to bring out your inner elegance.
- Out for a special night? Working in the office? This ring will work with any outfit in the wardrobe.
- Beautiful right out of the box, your ring is surprisingly easy to clean, so you can keep it looking amazing as long as you’d like with little effort.
STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DOUBLE PRIMA DONNA RING WITH RHODIUM PLATING AND CUBIC ZIRCONIA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the symbolism of the curved shape imagery on my ring?
- Prima Donna was designed with elegance in mind. Think of the curves and flowing fabrics of a stunning ballgown dress or the fans and feathers of Cleopatra’s days. The look of Prima Donna stands out so you can show that you care about the finer things in life.
Does sterling silver fade?
- No, Lavari Jewelers crafted all our sterling silver jewelry with high-quality materials that have undergone a series of rigorous testing to ensure its quality and safety. Sterling silver does tarnish, but polishing it every so often will counteract that.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DOUBLE PRIMA DONNA RING WITH RHODIUM PLATING AND CUBIC ZIRCONIA:
- Clean your jewelry with mild soap and warm water.
- Store your silver jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
It’s time to explore the captivating elegance of Prima Donna.