HOW TO WEAR YOUR STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DANGLING FLORA LEVERBACK EARRINGS WITH RHODIUM PLATING:
STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DANGLING FLORA LEVERBACK EARRINGS WITH RHODIUM PLATING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the symbolism of the flower imagery on my earrings?
- The flower has many different meanings that you can connect with. It’s a symbol of youthfulness and nature. As a gift, it replaces the traditional bouquet with flowers that will never wilt and don’t have to stay home in a vase. Flora is a wonderful gift to show your feelings or to treat yourself.
Does sterling silver fade?
- No, Lavari Jewelers crafted all our sterling silver jewelry with high-quality materials that have undergone a series of rigorous testing to ensure its quality and safety. Sterling silver does tarnish, but polishing it every so often will counteract that.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX DANGLING FLORA LEVERBACK EARRINGS WITH RHODIUM PLATING:
- Clean your jewelry with mild soap and warm water.
- Store your silver jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back-and-forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
Give the gift of flowers that never wilt!