Add a bit of Flora to your personal collection!
HOW TO WEAR YOUR YELLOW STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX FLORA HINGED BACK DROP EARRINGS WITH YELLOW GOLD PLATING:
Pair your fun and flowery pair of earrings with:
- Flowy skirt, a pair of stylish boots, and your favorite sweater.
- Sleeveless floral-print and your cutest open-toed shoes for a special, warm day.
- Long-sleeve v-neck shirt with a pair of high-wasted skinny jeans.
YELLOW STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX FLORA HINGED BACK DROP EARRINGS WITH YELLOW GOLD PLATING BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Wonderful black color that will complement her amazing style.
- Stunning sterling silver that was made to last.
- Part of Lavari’s incredible Flora collection, a design straight out of Mother Nature’s book.
- Gorgeous with any outfit, your pair of earrings is sure to turn heads and catch eyes.
- Incredibly easy to clean, you’ll keep your pair of earrings looking just like new for a lifetime.
YELLOW STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX FLORA HINGED BACK DROP EARRINGS WITH YELLOW GOLD PLATING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the symbolism of the flower imagery on my pair of earrings?
- The flower has many different meanings that you can connect with. It’s a symbol of youthfulness and nature. As a gift, it replaces the traditional bouquet with flowers that will never wilt and don’t have to stay home in a vase. Flora is a wonderful gift to show your feelings or to treat yourself.
Does sterling silver fade?
- No, Lavari Jewelers crafted all our sterling silver jewelry with high-quality materials that have undergone a series of rigorous testing to ensure its quality and safety. Sterling silver does tarnish, but polishing it every so often will counteract that.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR YELLOW STERLING SILVER BLACK ONYX FLORA HINGED BACK DROP EARRINGS WITH YELLOW GOLD PLATING:
- Clean your jewelry with mild soap and warm water.
- Store your silver jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- Clean your jewelry every few months using a non-abrasive cloth, gently rub using a back and forth motion. Do not rub in circles.
Pro-Tip: Use a Q-tip to get into small, detailed areas.
Give the gift of flowers that never wilt!